A new website and logo has been launched by Everton FC offering fans stories, blogs, videos, animations and images of its new £500m stadium on Liverpool waterfront. Tony McDonough reports
Everton FC has unveiled a new website and branding for its £500m stadium being built at Bramley-Moore Dock in Liverpool Waters.
On Wednesday the club revealed a major milestone in the project. Main contractor Laing O’Rourke began installing the first of the concrete terracing. It also confirmed work is complete on building the four concrete cores to their full height.
Now fans are able to log on to the new site – evertonstadium.com – and will get access to latest news, blogs, videos, animations and images on the projects. Everton hopes the 52,888-capacity arena will be ready in time for the 2024/25 season. Included on the new site is:
- A first graphical showcase of the new Everton Stadium logo, which combines the iconic setting on the waterfront with the unique architectural design of the stadium.
- An exclusive blog from Everton chief stadium development officer, Colin Chong, reflecting on the year and outlining the next milestones to look out for.
- A dedicated section for ‘ALL’- the bars, restaurants and experiences that will be available at Everton’s stadium.
- Exclusive content revealing more about the concept of ‘ALL’, where it originated and how it will play a part in arena.
- An in-depth video reflecting on the progress made on the Bramley-Moore Dock site since ground was broken in August 2021.
- A story and video detailing the installation of the first section of terracing on-site, on the date of the first anniversary of the build.
To accompany the launch of evertonstadium.com, new accounts are now live on Instagram and Twitter (@evertonstadium). A new monthly Everton Stadium newsletter also launches this month and will provide updates on the project direct to the inbox of fans registered for club communications.
Visitors to evertonstadium.com will be able to register their interest in learning more about the packages and experiences that will be on offer when the iconic ground opens its doors.
Everton chief executive, Denise Barrett-Baxendale, said: “Delivering a stadium befitting its location, our city and our amazing fans is a responsibility that everybody at the club takes incredibly seriously.
“As we enter the second year of construction on our new home, I am delighted the principles that have guided us from the outset – informed by an unprecedented level of fan consultation – are reflected in the magnificent arena that is rising from our site at Bramley-Moore Dock.
“The launch of the website for Everton Stadium provides an opportunity to share even more detail about what supporters can expect. There is a great deal of information to be shared in the months and years ahead.”