International Trade Award open for entries
The search for top international businesses across the North West has begun, with the Insider‘s 2014 International Trade Awards now open for entries.
The awards, which have been celebrating overseas success since 2011, include five new categories, grouping companies by their size for the first time.
Insider features editor Rupert Cornford said:
“We have worked hard to develop a community of businesses that show passion and commitment to global markets; businesses that are learning the lessons of international expansion and helping each other to do it better.
“To be shortlisted at these awards is to join that community, as Insider continues to provide a platform for international companies.”
Seven awards will be given on the night:
- International company of the year (up to £10m turnover)
- International company of the year (£10m to £25m turnover)
- International company of the year (£25m to £50m turnover)
- International company of the year (£50m+ turnover)
- Team of the year
- Emerging exporter
- Excellence in international trade
- The 2014 awards are sponsored by Barclays, Cardinal Plus, Corporate Traveller and Grant Thornton and are being held in association with UK Trade and Investment.
Entries will be open until 25 July 2014 and shortlisted companies will be invited for interview in October and to attend Insider‘s inaugural International Trade Forum in November.
The awards dinner will take place on 4 December 2014. For more information on the awards and to submit your entries, click here.