Sefton Council have released the images of Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre which will undergo a major revamp this year. Tony McDonough reports
New images showing how the Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre would look following its £3m refurbishment later this year have been released by Sefton Council.
The existing bistro, conference facilities and bedrooms will close from April 1 to refurbish the hospitality facilities and improve the accommodation. The leisure side of the CLAC, including the gym and the water sports activities, will be open for business as usual throughout the work.
The images show how the new 120-capacity restaurant and coffee lounge will appear next to four new event spaces, outdoor decking areas and refurbished bedrooms once the centre relaunches in early summer 2021.
Once refurbished, the centre will provide an improved range of facilities and services for the local community, guests and visitors alike. The plan is to transform the hospitality and events facilities at the centre which include:
- New bar and coffee area with capacity for 120 people.
- Fully glazed restaurant extension on the lakeside terrace.
- New decking on the outside spaces for events.
- Four new events spaces.
- Complete revamp the hotel rooms.
- A brand new self-contained, purpose‑built, self‑catering accommodation called THE BUNK BARN with an extra 36 beds
- New rooftop decking and garden and seasonal ‘pop-up’ facilities.